Monday, July 04, 2005

May the Farce Be With You

Drumroll, please...
Ah, the hell with it, gimme a rimshot.
I have returned, slightly beaten down, yet mostly unscathed. I may have lost a few IQ points in the process.
All the tantalizing details shall be shared in due time.
Must.Get.Sleep.
Happy Independence Day to my American readers, and a belated Happy Canada Day to my friends up North.
Happy goose-down pillows and air conditioning to my family, and dogs, and me.

PS - Special thanks to (another) Julie for finding this site and linking to it so I could find it, too!
You should really visit and browse around, there are several very nice items to be had.
My Forever Child

Amended (7/5/05 @ 11:45am) to add: I finally did my linky thingy. What a tedious chore that is! It is not quite polished and perfect yet, but at least I started it. Any changes, additions, corrections, etc., please let me know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lala said...

I'm a day late but Happy Independence Day to you.
Lala In Canada, found you through Barefoot and...

http://lalaland.typepad.com

Tue Jul 05, 12:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Glad you're back! I missed you!

The blog links look good. Thanks for linking us. :o)

Tue Jul 05, 12:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger S said...

Glad that you've escaped relatively unscathed!

Thanks so much for linking me to your blog....I've done the same....

Happy Frickin Friday!

Fri Jul 08, 11:28:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home