Sunday, August 21, 2005

Halves

Half empty? Half full? Half crazy, half sane? Half care, half care less?
I posted once before about middle of the road. I guess that would be half on the path and half laying in the ditch. I just don't know. I'm kind of in that nowhere land right now, which is a good thing. Maybe. Sort of so-so. Kind of, "meh". (thanks Catherine, I have now stolen your sentiment).
I have somehow managed, for the time being, to let go of half of my angst.
I "relaxed" on vacation. (halfway, at least!)
I enjoyed quality time with my better half - whom I now have spent half of my life with.
I spent half of today trying to catch up on everyone else's blogs.
I have half a mind to sleep in tomorrow! Just because.

Anyway, enough of the nonsense.
I am back, and I'd like to think you all for holding down the fort for me while I was away. Ya'll are just too kind. Really, I mean that. And here I was, all worried and shit. heehee

So, while I regroup... I want to make this as user-friendly and interactive as possible. I'm all about customer service. Well, that, and I'm just really spent.
I want YOU to tell me what I should blog about next.
So, tell me, what do you want to hear about? C'mon, don't be shy.

3 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

what were the highlights - and low points - of your vacation? what do you think about the future of the space program - should it go forward or stop now? the president said last week we could be out of iraq within a year and then one of his generals said they had a four-year plan in iraq; which one was telling the truth and which one do you think is the better way? is tiger woods washed up, and would it be better for golf if he was, or wasn't? traditional baby names or unusual ones? roses or tulips? morning person or night person? drugs or therapy?

that should keep you busy for some time, i would think.

Mon Aug 22, 08:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Shit, I walked right into that one, didn't I? I'll start with comments on the last three because they don't require as much thought. Tulips, night person, and drugs. I'll get to my vacation story in a bit, because right now I am dying to retell this unusual dream I just had. More on that in a moment (maybe). In the meantime, let's ponder the scenario of putting Dubya and Tiger into space.

Mon Aug 22, 09:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Welcome home! We missed you!

Steve said to me yesterday, "This has been a 'meh' week." I think I'm creating a fad!

Mon Aug 22, 10:30:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home