Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I got nuttin'

Nothing to say, that is.
Pick yourselves up off the floor, it's the TRUTH! I actually am out of banter.

I wrote about three pages of utterly boring vehicle-related brooding, and it sits in my draft folder just waiting to be published. I'm being stubborn, and making it sweat it out.

Traveling tomorrow to meet with the VP of the Autumnal TTC Make-A-Wish Psychosis Club.
(ATTCMAWPC for short, sound it out quickly, it's funny. C'mon, it is.)
Always recruiting new members. I think we're at 3 and growing strong. Jump on board!

I'll be more interesting some other time. Allegedly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Oh my heck! You've got me laughing out loud here...people are wondering what is so stinking funny about the Mall Corridor Plan I'm supposed to be reviewing.

I'm thinking of recruiting a few new members. It appears we have our own little Bermuda triangle of psychotics right around our area. We should start charing dues!

Tue Aug 02, 03:50:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home