Sunday, August 07, 2005

One more for the road

For those of you playing the home version of this game:

Punctuation 1
Ms. Julie 0

But, who's keeping score. Actually, to keep things in true Sisyphean context, I still come out the winner, because this is how the game is played.
I am not in true despair, because I had little invested in this month anyway. And, to bring a little "hmmm" into the mix, I went a full 28 days with nary a spot. Sure, I had that weird pain business going on a week or so ago, but I can't expect the gourmet cheese to be served with my whine. So "maybe" I'm beginning to normalize a little. Maybe?
As long as things go "smoothly" this cycle, I will be content to wait until my OCTOBER 4TH APPOINTMENT. Time is moving quickly, anyhow, so I'll hardly notice that there are a mere FIFTY-NINE FREAKING DAYS until I get to see Dr. Wonderful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

No Spots? Well done! 59 days is a looooonnnnnggggg time though. Probably shouldn't have said that huh? I'm having trouble waiting the 9 hours until I can ring my OB tomorrow - 7-6 of which I will be asleep:D

But, great cycle and hopefully you'll be right on track for ttc in October!

Sun Aug 07, 09:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Come on October!

Sun Aug 07, 11:50:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home