Wednesday, September 07, 2005

One hurdle down....

HcG = 623

Progesterone = 28

And Dr. Wonderful has another nurse that is earning gold stars in my book. She called me "after hours". (They close up tight at 4pm. What is it, 9 mins after???) LOL
She said she "just got my results", and that he hadn't reviewed them yet, but she knew I'd be curious.
She didn't know when he wants me to go for the next draw.

That is my dispatch for now. Next post MIGHT have something actually interesting in it. No promises though.

:-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I don't know what any of that means. lol

Wed Sep 07, 04:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

And yet you've been anxiously awaiting to find out. You're so silly. LOL :-)
That means GOOD (so far). Yay!

Wed Sep 07, 04:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

holy moly, those are GOOD NUMBERS in my book!!! (better than any I've had, although that's not saying much, I know...)

yay!

Wed Sep 07, 05:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

Don't know what the numbers mean, either, but I'm glad you're happy about them! Way to go!

Wed Sep 07, 05:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Of course I'll wait with you...it seems important. :o)

Wed Sep 07, 07:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

And that's why I love you :-)

Wed Sep 07, 08:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Donna said...

Great numbers! Is it weird that I'm proud because I do know what they mean?

Wed Sep 07, 11:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger cat said...

ohhhh yah great numbers. *hopes*

Thu Sep 08, 12:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Stirling effort on the part of your littl'un and corpus luteum...oooh yeah, been on the ole bandwagon waaaay too long!! But your progesterone level is worthy of admiration!

Fri Sep 09, 05:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger chris said...

Oh my goodness. I've been so busy getting ready for the in-laws I missed this. Congratulations!

Fri Sep 09, 02:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home