Friday, September 30, 2005

A smile while pulling my hair out

Lovely Lisa'burgher tagged me. What a nice break from hell. Thanks!
No really, it was kind of neat to look back and see what was going on in my world at the time.

My 23rd post was titled "My Life as an Axe Murderer", which was almost prophetic .

The fifth sentence stated the obvious: "She is one awesome lady."

I was speaking, of course, about meeting Catherine.

Good times, good times.

So, here are the instructions:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I honestly can't think of five bloggy buddies who haven't already had this. So, I am leaving this as is, and if you haven't been tagged yet, go for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks. :o)

Fri Sep 30, 09:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home