Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Stiiiiiiiillll Waaaiiiiittttiiiinnnngggggggg

Oy.

SIL teaches a phlebotomy class on T and W nites - I knew about Wed, but not TODAY, dammit!
I can't get ahold of her. So I've left friendly, albeit desperate, voicemail(s).
heh heh heh
At any rate, I should know tomorrow, if I can get through to the almost-good-enough nurse.
OR - or... m-a-y-b-e I can have SIL call her buddy at the lab and get the goods.... hmmm?
I can't ask for too much good fortune in this short span of time. I'm content to wait.

NOT.

Hooooooboy.
Have I mentioned I can't sleep? eeeeeek!

Thanks for checking in on me, my nice "stable of readers". (thanks, Jill)
Saddle up for the ride. LOL

Since I'm bored, and slightly obsessive, I'll share with you a little something. Feel free to issue a virtual slap.
My LMP was 8/6. When I told the nurse this, she said "And you already tested??" - I said, "Honey, I've been testing since FRIDAY".
Wow, you must be anxious.
YA THINK?
I told her my boobs have hurt - Quite Intensely - and I've even started being nauseous. I barfed with brushing my teeth this morning. I told her that it "could" be psychosomatic - the power of suggestion - I know I'm pregnant so now I have all the symptoms.
She said... "OR...." Or? "It could be more than one."
That's why I joked about triplets. Hell, I'll be lucky to make it past 7wks, so why am I toying with high-risk multiples?
Because. I'm. Nuts.
Didn't I already make that clear?
Sheeeeesh, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

OK Shirley...calm down. :o)

Tue Sep 06, 09:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home