Saturday, September 03, 2005

Untitled

So, Thursday was... kinda cruddy.
The unrealistic optimism that began my week quickly dissipated to a quivering pile of DUH.
By lunch time, my day reared up in an aggressive posture, loudly demanding a "do over".
I argued, of course, that would be impossible, but my day was not to be solaced by trivial physics and generalizations.
"Look," my day insisted, "am I gonna have to smack a bitch up? I said "do over", and you best be gettin' your ass back to bed and hope for salvation in your next sunrise".
I can't quite pin one specific detail to any particular event that made everything snowball into despair. It was just One Of Those Days. Little things here and there that set you back, yet accumulate into a massive slap on the face, later followed by being bound and gagged, wet and naked on a pile of used cat litter.
By Friday, I was mostly just numb. I recovered from the day before, and went about my business as usual, and had a fairly decent day. I thought about my mental status. I looked at my chart (damn you, FF!). I assessed my mental run-down of various physical evidence that my craziness might have just cause. I pondered what to do, what to blog, what to think.
I did the unthinkable.
I did it again today.
I'll do it again tomorrow, and again on Monday.

EDD 05/13/2006

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa P. said...

Umm, are you trying to tell us something?? (Am I being dumb here? uh, yeah.)

If I'm wrong, you can slap me... but if I'm right -- doesn't finding out on a holiday weekend (when you can't get a beta till Tuesday) suck?? BTDT on Memorial Day...

Let us know if we can offer congrats.

Sat Sep 03, 01:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

I'm so psyched for you, Julie!!! Here's a pile of sticky baby dust for you: .::::. Well, it's not much of a pile, but it's the best I could do on short notice :-) Hope tomorrow's test is even stronger!

Ann

Sat Sep 03, 01:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Ok, now I totally missed what these two saw... I'd better get back there and read over...

Sat Sep 03, 05:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

So did you get two lines?? (Fuck, I'm dumb, I'm so sorry!). Well, girl, keep on testing, it's all any of us can do( and BOY OH BOY do we?!?!) and please don't end up on the cat litter again;) I really hope this is it for you Julie. My fingers are absolutely crossed for things to turn out EXACTLY the way they should. Come back soon to update. Please?? Thinking of you (((hugs)))

Sat Sep 03, 05:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Voicemail for you!

Sat Sep 03, 08:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I needed that good news!! Grinning ear to ear!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Sat Sep 03, 09:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Thanks guys. I even got emails asking for clarification. So I reposted a more coherent explanation.
Lisa, what is BTDT?
I'll keep you all informed. Thanks for your support. I'll need you when this goes bad. Stay tuned.

Sun Sep 04, 02:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home