Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Waiting...

After a hearty round of phone-tag, I finally got to speak with Dr. Wonderful's almost-good-enough nurse. This one doesn't piss me off too much.
I'll spare the details of all the messages and call backs and more information required and double-checking and horseshit that usually develops from a simple inquiry to that office.
Suffice it to say...
I went for beta#1 and a progesterone level this afternoon.
Normally, I would have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to call and check for results.
HOWEVER, I just happen to have a SIL that works in the lab, and sneaks me the info early. I *might* even have my results within an hour or two tonight.
Now, we know it's positive, but I want to know HOW positive? Triplets? HAHAHA!
Surely I jest.
Yes, I jest, and don't call me Shirley.

5 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Oooooh you lucky woman you! Let us know!

Tue Sep 06, 06:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

We'll be eagerly refreshing until we hear...

Tue Sep 06, 07:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Donna said...

So where's them numbers??

Tue Sep 06, 07:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

OK Shirley...fess up...is it triplets?

Tue Sep 06, 07:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Shirley -mwaaaaaaaah hahahahaha!

You crack me up:) Being as I am late in getting here, I will simply scroll upwards for your results:)

Fri Sep 09, 05:20:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home