Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

Not much going on. This is a very good thing.

My Very Own Fry Monkey
The Boy is now a member of the working class stiffs. I have been informed that the typical analogy of a "burger flipper" is incorrect. So stop it. The burgers go on trays and are slid into a giant toaster-oven type looking doohickey. And another thing. At minimum wage, it is hardly worth the price of gas to go to work. Who knew?

Celebrate Good Times, Come On
My parents are coming, my parents are coming! Quick, clean the house! The husband is 42 today. Happy Birthday, you old fart.

What Goes Down, Must Come Up
In general, it is not a good idea to wish for nausea. This practice will ensure that you are indeed rewarded with intense vomiting and regret.

Is It Monday Yet?
1st "real" prenatal visit on the 17th, @ 1:45pm. Get to see the doctor, this time. And another scan! Why didn't I make it for early morning? Ahh! The torture of waiting! Will be 10w2d. Fingers crossed.

Have a Tremendous Weekend.
I know I will. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa P. said...

The hubby is 42, you say... well tell him he's the answer to everything! (I'm not a big HGTTG fan but I know that at least...)

Sorry about the nausea although hoping that it means good things.

Enjoy your weekend!

Fri Oct 14, 09:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Julie's hubster!

Fri Oct 14, 03:25:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Fri Oct 14, 05:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Happy birthday G-man!

Fri Oct 14, 06:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger chris said...

I agree: Hope the nausea means good things.

Sat Oct 15, 07:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Donna said...

Hey, its Monday!! poke poke Where are those U/S results?

Mon Oct 17, 09:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home