Saturday, October 08, 2005

This stone is getting pretty heavy

Up, up, up I push it, and there it goes, right back down again.
Sometimes it gets wedged against a tree.
And if it is raining, lightning might strike that tree, and the resulting fire scorches the stone as it continues on its path.
But! MY stone? It gathers no moss.

  • Self imposed bedrest.
  • 9 weeks today!
  • Spotting.

Since I've spent my day gazing at TP, here's some better T.P. for entertainment purposes:

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more yard
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

Oh don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
Don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
I'll be your bleedin' heart, I'll be your cryin' fool
Don't let this go too far
Don't let it get to you

(Thanks, Tom)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Oh no:( I'm wishing harder than you can know for this to be ok. Take it very easy (((hugs)))

Sat Oct 08, 06:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

I hope the spotting passes soon and that everything is okay. (((hugs)))

Sat Oct 08, 08:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I hope that spotting is the baby digging in roots like it's supposed to.

Sat Oct 08, 09:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, and praying it's nothing but harmless spotting. Keep us posted. ((((hugs))))

Sat Oct 08, 09:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger chris said...

How funny. I've been thinking of that same song myself.

HOpe all is well.

Sun Oct 09, 07:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Hoping it's nothing and thinking good thoughts for you.

Mon Oct 10, 04:48:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home