Sunday, November 20, 2005

Dream On

After a lengthy conversation with Nicholas the other day, {You're a big brother now, take care of things...}, it seems like he and The Maybe decided to let me know they're doing alright.
I awoke to a song, and a lovely image of cherubs flitting around in my head.
Yes, my hallucinations come complete with a soundtrack.
I heart my meds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say goodnight, not goodbye
You will never leave my heart behind
Like the path of a star
I'll be everywhere you are

In the spark that lies beneath the coals
In the secret place inside your soul
Keep my light in your eyes
Say goodnight, not goodbye

Don't you fear when you dream
Waking up is never what it seems
Like a jewel buried deep
Like a promise meant to keep

You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
I'll be right by your side
Say goodnight not goodbye

You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
Keep my light in your eyes
Say goodnight not goodbye

~beth neilson chapman

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I sooooo love that song (even from the Dawson's Creek days...which I proudly admit I watched). And I love that your angels send you a soundtrack (medication induced or not). I think I would prefer that to this damned silence. {{{hugs}}}

Sun Nov 20, 09:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't give up, Julie. There is an answer out there, and you deserve answers. Don't give up trying for what you want, for if you do, you will surely never get it. If you don't give up, anything is possible.

Drugs are good. Enjoy the feeling they give you until you get your strength back.

And finally, enjoy your angels and the messages they send.

Sun Nov 20, 07:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home