Saturday, December 31, 2005

Kiss My Ass 2005

Ok folks.
BFN.
This means:
Baja Rosa
Fuzzy navels
and
Drunken olympics on my new ugly sheets.
~~~~~~~
Strawberry cream and tequila,
Orange juice with peach Absolut
Shit - that's breakfast in bed, right there.
~~~~~~~
Wore my lacy panties with white sweatpants - (and I did go shopping, DD!)
No rag.
Graced my new ugly sheets last night.
No rag.
Entertained my family all day long - including a two hour chat session with my mother during some stupid movie the guys were watching.
No rag.
Now, if none of that brings on a period, maybe a good old-fashioned hangover will. (?) !
Can you just imagine...
~~~~~~~
Bring it on, 2006. I'm ready.
~~~~~~~
Here's wishing each and every one of you all the best that the new year can offer. You deserve it.
For those of us at the point where hoping for good things lies slightly behind just hoping nothing else bad can happen... cheers.
To all the wonderful ladies who have helped me to survive, I thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know how special you are. I love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Cheers, indeed.

Sun Jan 01, 08:35:00 AM EST  
Blogger Catherine said...

I want to try that diet!

I hope 2006 has ONLY good things for you and yours.

I love you too.

Sun Jan 01, 11:02:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jillian said...

It's amazing how out of your own agony you have been a lifeline too. Thank you for that. I wish you all the love and peace you can handle (and maybe even some really super dooper good luck if that's not too much).

That breakfast in bed sounded goooood;)

Sun Jan 01, 02:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sue said...

Yes...hoping nothing else bad happens from here on out! Have a great 2006!

Sun Jan 01, 06:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger DD said...

Well, it looks like it will be "Cheers" for me, too. I wish I had went and got totally hosed NYE instead of being a *good girl*. Lotta good it did me.

You sure do like the sweet stuff? Ever try a Colorado Bulldog?

Mon Jan 02, 05:51:00 PM EST  
Blogger AJW5403 said...

I hope you had a good New Years and that 2006 birngs you every thing have ever wanted. Best of luck to you and your family.

Tue Jan 03, 01:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home