Monday, December 12, 2005

My bad, yo

I must apologize for my lack of recent updates.
I am alive, and doing ok. Thank you for your concern, comments, and emails.
I have no time available for anything at the moment.
Christmas is WHEN? Holy shit.
I have approx. 6.32kajillion fragmented posts rolling around in my head, and yet there they remain.
I miss ya'll. I haven't even been reading much; I have a lot of catching up to do!
I shall return. Promise.
Love, Me


P.S. For some real entertainment, hop over to watch Julie's Baby Einstein parody. Funny stuff!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Good to see you round these parts. Yo.

Tue Dec 13, 04:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm sending you all sorts of positive thoughts for your exams, etc. {{{hugs}}}

Tue Dec 13, 04:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger laura said...

julie, i hope you're finding peace and comfort. i'm thinking of you.

Sun Dec 18, 06:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger chris said...

Tap tap tap. That's me, waiting, tapping my fingers.

Seriously, go do your homework.

We'll be here.

Hope all is well.

Tue Dec 20, 09:47:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New heights of insensitivity continue to be reached. I don't know why I get so surprised by it.

I love that you use the word "moron," it's my favorite non-curse, curse word.

Fri Dec 23, 02:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home