Saturday, December 31, 2005

My new ugly sheets

I want to write about my ugly, but comfortable sheets. Warm, soft, and cozy. April fresh. Horrible pattern. Distracting. Gift from the SIL. Am making my husband sleep on them just for spite. Damn, these are some butt-ugly sheets. Well, she got them for us, so, enjoy.
Waiting for The.Visitor.
You know, the bitch.
The curse.
May get it now, may get it later. Who the fuck knows. No signs yet. First cycle since the d&c. Might skip a month. Or whatever.
New, clean sheets; nothing begs on a period like fresh linens. Tomorrow I just might have to wear my lace panties under my white sweats. WITHOUT A LINER.
.:gasp:.
But.
Oh yeah.
One more thing.
My tits are sore.
This isn't a haiku.
It is a drill.
Am I nuts,
or dumb?
Gulp.

*P.S.*
My mom just arrived. Not the visitor I was anxious for, but it'll do for now.
Therefore, I should have some interesting tidbits to share in a few days.
Either she pushes me over the edge or I'm knocked up.
Who wants to place the first bet? Double or nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I wish I could offer you something of comfort because I don't want to offer up a bunch a platitudes. I've been right where you are.

Maybe you can wear the lace panties, white pants, no liner AND go shopping.

Sat Dec 31, 08:56:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home