Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The 5ww

Ok. Whatever. I'll just, um, wait. Some more.
Again with the period problems.
And I thought a D&C would be the magic bullet.
I'm on CD47, or CD34, if I can honestly count the mid-cycle bleeding as a period.
My boobs are killing me. I mean it, they really hurt.
I'm tired.
I'm hungry.
I'm nasueous.
I threw up the other day.
I've tested negative 5 times in the last 18 days.
So where the fuck is dear old Aunt Flo?
I'm gonna kill that bitch when she drags her ass home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

AF is a MF. Hope you feel better soon.

Wed Feb 22, 12:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jillian said...

How early did you test positive with you last pgs? Maybe you are just one of those poor unfortunates who just can't seem to get a stripe no matter how hard they try?

When is your next appointment with the OB? It probably wouldn't hurt to see him either way right? I hope something gives really soon:(

Wed Feb 22, 09:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger laura said...

whatever happened to the solidarity of women? that af is not following the rules, and i say, kick her ass out of the club!

on the other hand, if she's taking a, ahem, legitimate vacation, then god bless her! but let's get those pee sticks to change already!

julie, you deserve the best. i hope you get it.

Wed Feb 22, 09:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home