Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Catalog Therapy

I'm a bit of a compulsive shopper. I only indulge now and then, but I can't stop at just one. If I find something I like, I need one in several colors, or the whole "set" of something. Anything.
Today, my dirty little secret was an Av0n order. Now, I'll have a coworker stalking me every two weeks or so just to keep gas in her car. But I'll look fabulous.
In other news, I'm on CD54. A pile of negative peesticks in the garbage, and two pages of charting set to join them. I am, however, starting to feel like I might be getting some action down there though. Ok, not "that" kind of action, that ship already sailed. I'm talking the sort-of-numb, heavyiness-slash-tingling kind of sensation the nethers tend to get when signaling me to man the rafts. Maybe just a touch of ute cramps, too. Maybe not, I don't know. Will just have to wait and see what transpires. Sigh.
Hockey season is winding down. Two more games, and the playoffs to go. Then, I can rid my car of the funk that belongs to my son. That's a special kind of smell. He has played just about every sport there is, but now that he's a man, DAMN. They had baseball practice in the gym yesterday. Two inches of snow on the ground, and they're taking batting practice on the hardwood. I'm so fucking thrilled that Spring is almost here, though! Yay! Soon, my crocus should be sprouting up in defiance of the frost, and the world will be greening up a bit. At least in my hemisphere. Jill. Then I can complain about the heat. It just never ends.
The dog smells like a french whore, and his coat has a nice curl to it. What a nutbag.
I'm off until Friday, so I'm going to rent some DVDs and pay some bills. Might even do some laundry. I made the absolute worst tasting lasagna ever. I have been watching V.h.! too much lately. I drank a caffeine-laden drink too late last night and was up until 3am. Had an awesomely terrific weird dream, of which I only remember parts of by now. I really have to start writing this shit down.
And this information? Neccessary?
That's all the chatter I have to share right now. Enjoy your Fat Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Soon, my crocus should be sprouting up in defiance of the frost


....as long as the locusts don't eat them....

Ah, stoopid antipodean :D

(also horticulturally retarded!)

Wed Mar 01, 01:57:00 AM EST  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

I'm on Day 68 with no sign of any "ute action", so you're not alone! Hope your downstairs kicks into gear soon (if it hasn't already).

Glad your dog is smelling a bit better these days :)

Fri Mar 03, 03:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jillian said...

Are you ever coming back???????

Tue Mar 14, 03:05:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home