Friday, April 07, 2006

Ack! Where'd that come from!?

I've mulled around the occasional sad thought recently, that I should be hugely pregnant and ready to give birth to a daughter sometime soon.
While entering my useless information onto FutilityFriend today, and gazing at their "enhanced" options for analyzing various aspects of my cooter functions, I accidentally hit a button that whisked me straight to pregnancy tracker. And lo, it 'twas bestowed on her that today is none other than the day where, had her dead fetus lived, would have been the same age that Nicholas was when he was born. Dead.
Happy 34w6d, my babies. Love, Mom.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Oh Julie (((hugs))) What on earth is the universe trying to do to you?

I'm so very sorry. I've been thinking about your Little Girl a lot lately:(

Sat Apr 08, 03:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Oh Julie - that bites.

Sat Apr 08, 02:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

I'm so sorry...((((((hugs))))))

Sun Apr 09, 12:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Julie, I'm very sorry. (((hugs)))

Sun Apr 09, 12:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

Talk about finding something in your cheerios. So sorry, hon, as that sucks indeed.

Sun Apr 09, 07:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home