Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Attack of the ARCW

Ok, feeling much better today. Yesterday's foul mood is flushed away and my world is bright, warm, and sunny. Ahhhhh...
I am an anal retentive crabby woman, and for that, I apologize.
I can only assume that my nerves were playing havoc on me without my prior knowledge or permission. Now I am back to my usual apathy and laissez-faire attitude.
In actuality, I don't feel the interview went all that poorly, I just have an underlying vein of pessimism. If I don't expect much, then I won't be as disappointed.
Thanks for playing along. :-)
CD20, still no second line on the OPKs, still feeling discomfort around my left ovary and ute.
And The Boy got his very first speeding ticket. Dad was mad. So sad, too bad.
I have half of a dark chocolate covered coconut egg left to enjoy, and damn it, that's what I'm going to do. Life is good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this helps at all, I NEVER got positive OPKs, even when I was ovulating...go figure...
love your writing.
rach

Wed Apr 19, 09:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

I say keep testing - it's still early enough that you can get a positive. Last month I ovulated on CD23.

That first speeding ticket is a right of passage - this too shall pass.

Wed Apr 19, 11:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Catherine said...

lol...is it wrong that I envy your ability to eat chocolate? :o)

{{{hugs}}}

Wed Apr 19, 01:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger laura said...

mmmmmmm....chocolate and coconut....life is good.

Wed Apr 19, 08:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home