Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ho ho ho (har har har)

On the first day of Fishmas, my true love gave to me....
(special thanks to Kellie for that one)

Last evening:
Sure, honey. Just let me pee on this stick and I'll be right with you.
This morning:
Yes, dear. Let me finish taking my temperature, and, uh... okay, hang on a minute...

By tomorrow I'll be bartering for services.

CD 16, all negative OPKs so far (and that's a good thing from a timing standpoint). My left ovary is not feeling all that spiffy. There's 'something' going on in there, but I rather doubt it will be popping out an egg.

In other tantalizing developments:
My brand new car's engine light began glaring at me yesterday morning. The service department scoffed at my suggestion that it needs to be seen. There's not going to be anything wrong, it's brand new! Bite me; I'll be in at 8.
I have been recruited. Head hunted. No, not really, but I do have a Very Important Interview on Tuesday, for which I am totally stoked. Dude.
I'm actually off this weekend, yay! If you need me, I'll be at the lake.

Have a nice weekend, and Happy Spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!

Sun Apr 16, 02:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home