Sunday, April 09, 2006

Laughter is the best medicine

So, today being CD 10, I've decided to begin the OPKs, just, well, I don't know why. It would be more likely for me to ovulate late (if at all), and the Easter Bunny won't be hopping home for another 5 days, but I'll be dammed if I miss the opportunity to see that darkening line slide on past my window of opportunity. I have two fist-fulls of test strips just begging to be peed on. Why disappoint? At the very least, by the end of this experiment,I should be able to decipher if I did ovulate or not, so we can be all gung-ho next cycle. Or whatever. I"ll be sure to keep you updated. heh.
In other news, I was trolling around more useless information on various IF sites, when I ran across a very enthusiastic RE's clinic page. It states repeatedly how aggressive he is, and at one point admits that he will work hard and fast at getting you pregnant.
Where do I sign up for that kind of service??
The funniest part by far, I thought, was this nifty little pointer highlighting some links one might wish to view.

I need to change doctors.

*updated to add: that finger wiggles, by the way, though it doesn't do that here. It's really most amusing. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

That doc sounds a little slutty to me: hard AND fast?! On the other hand, sign me up, too.

Sun Apr 09, 07:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home