Thursday, April 13, 2006

One woman's trash ...

... is another woman's treasure.

They found a baby in a bag yesterday. Near my neighborhood. I'm am so very pissed.
One day old, they think, and the autopsy confirms "it" was alive for a short while.
No outward trauma was detected.
The newborn was found in the basement of a couple to whom the mother is related, but she does not reside at the residence. Another location is being investigated as the possible birth site. No other details are being disclosed at this time.

I can assume then, that they know who the cow was that did this horrible thing. They know that the bitch delivered a live baby, placed it in a garbage bag, and took her precious gift to another persons' home to be disposed of. Did she walk it over there? Put it on the front seat of her car, or in the trunk? Give it to someone else to toss away? How did she sneak it into her relatives' home? Why not just toss it in a rubbish pile somewhere else?

And why the fuck does she get to be pregnant and deliver a full-term live baby in the first place?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should be an outrage to everyone , not just people who struggle to achieve motherhood. I am saddened by this. So not fair.

Thu Apr 13, 01:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

You are absolutely correct. To think of all the places she could have brought that poor child for someone to love.

Thu Apr 13, 02:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

That is absofuckinlutely horrible. In fact, many states have laws wehre women can drop their baby off at a hospital or fire station and no charges are filed for abandoment.

Sad indeed.

Thu Apr 13, 05:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

It is just so horrible. I am sorry that also it happened so close to you. It boggles the mind. ARGH.

Thu Apr 13, 09:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

Do you know how many fewer bloggers there would be if these animals could safely leave their children? If some girl came to me with a newborn in her arms and told me she didn't want the baby, I would take it, shut the door, turn away and never look back.

Thu Apr 13, 10:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger laura said...

this is heartbreaking, but just imagine how horrible her circumstances must have been to do something so desperate. it's just sad and unfair and fucked up all the way around.

Fri Apr 14, 08:10:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm saddened at the thought of someone leaving their child to die, don't they hear the crying? Doesn't the motherly instinct make you want to be physically ill at the thought of ignoring those cries and letting the baby die??? God, I'm sorry it happened so close to you, I'm sorry.

Fri Apr 14, 12:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

That is so horrible and sad. I can't imagine what could make someone capable of doing that. They had to just about pry my dead baby out of my hands - I can't imagine willingly walking away from a live one. How do you live with that?

Fri Apr 14, 06:25:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I know. It is sick. Evil. Awful.

Sat Apr 15, 03:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Oh man. That is beyond belief. And yet it happens, more often than I assume I care to imagine. It's just so sad.

The day I actually have a baby of my own in my arms I will give it an extra hug... just because.

Mon Apr 17, 11:58:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home