Sunday, May 07, 2006

I don't even know how to title something like this.
Catherine's baby has died. The Beast was just around 20 weeks, and seemed to be doing well.
This is all so wrong. It is unfair. It is horrible and hateful and ridiculous and wrong. WHY?
As she stated, she has been paying special close attention. Just yesterday she felt panicked about it, and... received another blow.
She's only four days away from Alex's anniversary.
Her Sam turns four soon.
This is too much for one month to handle. And way beyond what one mother should have to endure.
This wasn't supposed to happen. Not now. Not to her. If this was fated to be, why not earlier? This isn't supposed to happen after 16 weeks. Not after 20 weeks. What on earth is going on here?
I'm sorry for my friends.
I'm thinking about you.
I'm crying. I'm angry. I'm confused.
Mostly, I'm just mad.
And I love you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wrote what I'm feeling so perfectly.

Mon May 08, 02:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Unbelievable. It's not suppose to happen once, let along twice.

Mon May 08, 02:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Me too, I'm just plain angry. Where the hell is God for this family??

Mon May 08, 05:26:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never ceased to be amazed at how much utter shit can be visited on one person. Statistics are a load of bollocks. I am just aching for Catherine and her family. I cannot even imagine the pain.

Thu May 11, 08:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home