Tuesday, May 30, 2006

refrain

refrain (n.) A phrase, verse, or group of verses repeated at intervals throughout a song or poem, especially at the end of each stanza
refrain (v.) To hold oneself back; to restrain or curb a behavior

I'm trying to decide if I have it in me to refrain from uttering the same old refrain that has become a monthly saga.
Guess what? I don't.
I'm at the end of my 2ww. Big whoop.
CD29. Are those distant tell-tale cramps I feel? Naw, surely it must be implantation. I think I'll go redecorate the nursery.
I have within me the ability to imagine any sensation that could possibly be misconstrued as early pregnancy symptoms. It's quite a talent, I assure you.
I fucking hate this. I hate, hate, hate it. What is worse, is the disgust I feel for myself for allowing hope to creep slowly in, when I know damn well that even a second stupid line doesn't mean jack shit. This is the last time. I mean it. I'm quitting cold turkey. I can change, I promise. You'll see. No more ttc bullshit coming from my bitter little corner of the blogosphere. To hell with it. And back again.
So, uh, I'll be back around cd1. Or, you know, with a due date to announce.
Riiiiiight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Ugh. ((((BIG HUGS)))). Got nuttin' elsefor ya, but maybe you can send that dirty old Hope over here and I'll hold her for you:)

Wed May 31, 03:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Is there some sort of a 12-step program we can do? Angry Beavers Annonymous?

I hope your back with a due date. :)

Wed May 31, 09:31:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sue said...

Can I join?

Wed May 31, 03:11:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suckage and more suckage. I've been bitch-slapping Hope quite a bit on this end, but she still has some nerve.

Wed May 31, 04:11:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home