Thursday, May 04, 2006

Second verse, same as the first

That cycle went for about 33 days. I never saw even the faintest second line on the OPKs. My temps indicate that I possibly ovulated somewhere around CD22 (but I rather doubt it). If so, I'm looking at shortish LP.
But anyway, that was attempt numero uno.
Dr. Wonderful has increased my clomid to 150mg. I'm eyeing up some natural progesterone cream to slather myself in, just for fun.
This period is simply monsterous. As an added benefit, I've had the opportunity to enjoy raging mood swings and a plethora of bodily discomforts.
Other than that, not much else to report. I'll be spending a joyous morning with the hubster trying to fix a $700 problem in ye olde check book. We'll need that money for the triplets I'll be sporting soon. heh heh heh

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

If you end up with triplets, I think it's only fair that you give me one! I'll even let you visit for Fishmas.

The progesterone cream should help with the LP. If not - maybe you need a cycle of Provera. Worked wonders for me and you can still take the Clomid so your not wasting a cycle.

Thu May 04, 01:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

The progesterone cream was just enough for me I think. My lp was averaging out at 10 to 11 days by the time I started using it. So that's not hienously short but the cream would help.

Sorry it all turned to crap otherwise:(

Thu May 04, 05:15:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't joke...triplets could happen... :)

Fri May 05, 10:30:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home