Friday, June 23, 2006

Inscentsible

Was taking a shower yesterday morning, and the hubster had to come in to pee.
He said, "Smells like numfoarleguh".
And then flushed.
The bastard.
I said, "What?"
He didn't hear me over the flush.
"G, what did you say?"
"Huh?"
"What did you say? Smells like what?"
"Naples".
And then he left. The house.
And I spent all day, at work, with this niggling little bit of curiosity in my mind.
Nipples?
Napalm?
Naked?
Mildew?
Mayhem?
Maybe he dropped a hint about a surprise vacation. Yeah, he wants to go to Florida! Or better yet, Italy! OMG.
No. Turns out he thought it smelled like pancake syrup in there.
I don't know what the fuck he was thinking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

ROFLMAO!! See Julie it's a conversation like that one that "fluff" doesn't cut it in...

PS. Sorry I've been missing you online. With the kids gone I've been expected to service the husband on a more regular basis cutting into my chat time. Men!

Fri Jun 23, 09:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

Maple syrup?

Do men HAVE to talk? I mean, really, what is the purpose?

Fri Jun 23, 10:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger chris said...

Hehe. Nipples. What could that possibly smell like?

Fri Jun 23, 05:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger laura said...

i am so confused by this post. i may not be able to sleep tonight.

Sun Jun 25, 12:35:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home