Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When you care enough to send the very best

Hallmark Rejects:

• "Looking back over the years that we've been together, I can't help but wonder: What the heck was I thinking?"
• "I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love. After having met you, I've changed my mind."
• "As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am that you're not here to ruin it for me."
• "As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me. Like the need for therapy..."
• "Thanks for being a part of my life! I never knew what evil was before I met you!"
• "Congratulations on your promotion! Before you go, please take this knife out of my back. You'll probably need it again."
• "Happy Birthday! You look great for your age... almost lifelike!"
• "When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. Now that we're apart, I think it's time you kept your promise."
• "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here."
• "Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Did you ever find out who the father was?"
• "You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket.... I'd miss you heaps and think of you often."

1 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I don't see why they'd be rejected. I'd buy them.

Sat Jul 22, 10:16:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home