Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Double-dog dare ya

Boobs sore...
Possibly from being smashed in a bra all day.
Exhaustion...
Um, its like 428 degrees out there.
I can keep inventing possible symptoms as long as my body wants to play this game.
Headache, dizziness... with a hint of nausea - possibly because I'm so hungry I can't stand it.
While I was typing this the first time, my little dawg crawled under the desk and managed to sit on the power strip, turning the computer off.
That has to be a sign, right?
Did I mention its hot?
My only craving so far is airconditioning. *chuckle*
I'm not going to bother to test until September.
I'm not new at this. Just waiting. Patiently. Ahem.
I'm going to watch a movie.
Toodles.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa P. said...

Do I dare post a "hope so!" comment for you?? I've been there on the symptom imagining so I will refrain... sorta. Here's hoping.

Wed Aug 02, 06:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

Very interesting...hmmmmm. No jinxing words here. I swear.

Wed Aug 02, 08:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kati said...

Julie, I'll patiently wait with you. Even if that means September...

Wed Aug 02, 10:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

September is a lovely month for that sort of thing! Oooh I'm so hoping!

Thu Aug 03, 04:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

fingers crossed....

Thu Aug 03, 07:29:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

September!! Ack... *I* can't wait that long.

Oh the things you do to me Julie...

Thu Aug 03, 12:44:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home