Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Watch while I perform magic

My white capris are in the wash, so I can't wear them to the double-wide discount store.
I only have one remaining emergency back-up FRED stashed away in a dark and secluded area of my sock drawer.
I had two days of complete bliss, without work, and enjoyed *shopping* with my husband.
And I'm CD31.
Ok, so I caved and counted.
It's freaking AUGUST already, and I realized I had lost track of the days.
Any sign of auntie? Nope.
Boobs a little tender? Perhaps.
Feeling the urge to empty my bladder at least 5.5 times in a three hour span? Yup.
Knowing that merely mentioning this will bring on the tide in a hurry? Bang-on YES.
So you see, this isn't a typical "I wonder if I might be?" kind of post. Naw, I'm outright demanding that I start tonight. Or possibly tomorrow at work. You know, whenever least convenient. Just bring it on already.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Howell said...

Oh, Julie -- I hope this is it! All the signs sound good, but of course it's all down to that blasted HPT... I hope this is the last time you have to pee on anything but porcelain for a while... :)

Wed Aug 02, 08:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm here hoping this is it for you.

Wed Aug 02, 10:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Laura said...

Me too :)

Wed Aug 02, 11:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Fingers crossed (legs, not so much!)

Wed Aug 02, 01:06:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sound is me inhaaaaaaaaaling... so hoping for you, Julie!

Wed Aug 02, 04:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home