Thursday, September 28, 2006

Get ovary it already

He rummaged under the sheet, stiff tool in hand, watching the screen with curious abandon.
"A little lower," I suggested.
Sorry, he offered, embarrassed.
"Right there, you got it," I encouraged.
That's good? he asked.
"That's good."
endometrium is pretty damn thick.
Doubtful my 15 days of spotting should be considered a period. LMP date goes in chart as 7/2/06.
Right ovary is near explosive proportions, including a ginormous cyst that may or may not need attention. My current risks include torsion or rupture.
Pain pills, rest, wait and see.

9 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Crap! {{{hugs}}}

Thu Sep 28, 08:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

*sigh* that sucks:( Hope he prescibed you some top shelf drugs to make the pain go away.

Thu Sep 28, 09:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

Wow, at first I thought I was reading a paragraph out of a dirty book! So sorry about this crap...hope all is better soon.

Thu Sep 28, 12:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Diana said...

Geez Louise...*sigh*
I wish you were closer, I would invite you to a bar. We could empty their shelves together.

Thu Sep 28, 02:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger chris said...

Sorry. Although I think your RE sounds more interesting than mine. Hang in there.

Thu Sep 28, 07:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

owie, owie, owie

He not only should make sure to prescribe the good stuff, but I hope he was handsome as well.

Fri Sep 29, 02:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kati said...

Sorry for the crap news, but glad you got it checked out.

Sat Sep 30, 12:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

I was getting all excited there in the beginning...

Sorry Julies - that really bites.

Sat Sep 30, 06:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

Ouch! Hope the RE is able to get you back on track soon. Feel better!

Tue Oct 03, 05:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home