Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mudslide

I just spent a happy hour with gals from work (including a few assorted children thrown in for distraction). Remember the good old days when drinks were half price? Or maybe the appetizers? Better yet - BOTH? Heh, well, no longer my sweeties. Drinks were $1 less and a few, selected, "choice" appetizers were reduced. These would be the ones that don't sell well on their own. Why(?), you may be pondering. Because they suck.
Total damages were worth at least 3 hours spent hard at work. This is why I do my drinking at home, alone, in my underwear.
Speaking of underwear. Dr. SomewhatHot must have been wearing a thong today. No panty line whatsoever, not even a thigh band from long-leg skivvies. You could see where his shirt-tail was tucked, but the rest of his khaki pants were smooth and snug from the behind. We spent a few moments pondering the possibilities - commando vs. a slingshot - but nobody was in agreement. Some mysteries just need to stay that way, I suppose.
Gas is gone, after my morning coffee. Still the occasional spot on the paper, but no other signs of impending menses. Thanks for your concern about my stick-peeing faculties. I've got it under control. They know when it is Thursday, and are ready to turn fifty shades of white. There's only so much pink dye to go around, and I'm not getting more than one line, ever. EVER! Argh! And that's that.
DD tagged me. I never do these memes, but since she's such a stogger I figured I'd better play nice this time. :-) Wouldn't want a plague of creepy-assed spiders to find their way to me.
I am to type the first thing that comes into my pea-brain at the following words:
1) Jacket: Off - (2nd thing I thought of was Full-Metal... just so you don't think I'm a nasty ho)
2) Bury: Strawberry - all I can think of are fruits!
3) Lexus: Dream on, darlin'.
4) Pansy: Ass
So, my tags will go to:
Catherine, Kellie, Ann, and Diana
Your words, should you choose to accept the mission, are:
Dynamite
Bill
Press
Read
~~~~
Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Mmmmm....mudslides! Yummy.

There just not as good as bulldogs, though.

And would you believe I thought "jacket off" as well? It's probably a good thing we don't live closer together.

Tue Sep 12, 10:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Diana said...

jacket off! LOL!
I will have mine up today...for now, I got some 'pasketti' to eat!

Wed Sep 13, 11:59:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Jacket off! LOL THAT is why I adore you.

Wed Sep 13, 12:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home