Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pick a number, any number

CD74/CD1 - eh... who the hell knows, really.
Either this "spotting" business is developing into an insanely "light flow", or I now have a legitimate excuse to stuff the crotch with some cotton.
At any rate, the helpful staff at Dr. Wonderful's office agree that my endometrium has begun "to shed". Is that cool, or what? I'm shedding! Molting, if you will. I'm losing my summer coat in preparation for the long winter months. Whatever. You always knew I was backassward. At any rate, I'm guessing the old ute got so full it had to eek out eventually.
The jury is still out on whether or not I can consider this a cycle or not. I need to see just a little more action going on before this phenomenon can be called, in fact, a.period. Whatever it is, I'm going to make it the best goddamned happy period I can. Put on your party hats, bring on the cake!
In continued celebration of my extraordinariness, I will take a moment now to recognize the incredible Catherine for her adept timing on the "thinking of (me)" front. Even through her own personal hell, my very good friend was kind enough, generous enough, and damn well ambuscading enough to send me gifts on two.seperate.occasions. (!) I wuv her to pieces. One was a care package doubling as a birthday gift that she intended to bestow upon me during our postponed but still very necessary retail therapy appointment. In this, she included two awesome candles of the orange spice cake variety, a sterling silver "hope" medal, and a kick-ass tee-shirt that was intended to be worn together with hers on aforementioned outing. Today, I received a congratulatory gift card to buy some work-stuff! So I still get to go shopping, even if it is all alone. (That is somewhat bittersweet, my dear). You, my darling bud, are a wonderful person, and I do not deserve your thoughtful friendship.
Donations will continue to be accepted. Ask how now! Hee hee, just kidding. Sort of....
So, The Boy just waltzed in the door asking to be fed, so I'm taking my shedding self into the kitchen to find an MRE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Count me in on the party hat and noise maker... Any excuse, even shedding, will suffice.

Happy Re-Booting.

Wed Sep 13, 07:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home