Saturday, October 07, 2006

and now for a word from our sponsers

Taking a break from my usual whining... I honestly do not have the energy left to complain anymore, so...
A non-compensated plug for something amazing.
I just had to share.
New shower.
Black shit stuck on the non-slip surface.
Bleach, c0met, soft sc.rub, daily shower sprays... nothing worked.
Nothing.
On a brand new shower floor.
Pissed.
Mr. Cle.an Mag!c Era.ser.
Wonderful. Works. Buy it.
No fumes, no gloves. Little bit of scrubbing.
That is all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McC said...

Those things rock. I would marry it in a heartbeat if it weren't for the fact it was an inanimate object.

Sat Oct 07, 07:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

I've been meaning to plug those things on my blog for a while -- they are the cat's pajamas! We had these really gnarly stains on our ancient kitchen linoleum that wouldn't respond to any amount of chemicals, yet a few minutes with the M. Eraser and they were gone, gone, gone!!!

Mon Oct 09, 10:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

Will they take out tread-marks in underwear? That's what I'm looking for (and, no, not my underwear).

Mon Oct 09, 10:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kellie said...

Sing it sister - I love these puppies.

Wed Oct 11, 11:03:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they contain formaldehyde friends, please wear gloves when using those cancer causing little bricks

Fri Oct 13, 07:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

I did not know that, I'll have to investigate! Thanks for the heads-up.

Sat Oct 14, 05:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home