Monday, February 26, 2007

Stop me if you've heard this before

So. I think I might have mentioned before that people tend to piss me off. Not YOU people, of course. It's the jagoffs that I have to interact with day-in, day-out, relentlessly.
I just don't have the time and energy right now to relate all the moronic conversations I've had over this past week.
Someday. Someday.
For now, please accept this token of gratitude for enduring Life in this dumbass town.

And pardon the commercials/slow to load/whatever technical problem(s) might arise.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger kati said...

Thanks, Julie! I had a good laugh over here.

Fri Mar 02, 10:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

Couldn't see the video ("Not available in your area), but I'm glad to see you in better spirits!

Fri Mar 02, 04:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home