Monday, August 13, 2007

Can ya her minnow

Maybe my husband is getting old, I mean he does own a pair of grandpa reading spectacles and all... But his hearing?
We blame the phone.

Today, he had a decent day at work. Wasn't great, but was tolerated well.

What I said: "At least you aren't miserable."

What he heard, repeatedly, until the point I broke into a fit of screams:
"At least you aren't a gerbil."

Because that makes more sense.

*To his credit, he was imagining a cage with a hamster on a wheel, symbolizing his job...
Still. It's just weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOuld being a gerbil be all that bad? Somedays I would like the comfort of a sippy bottle or running wheel, especially if my brain was the size of a grain of rice.

BTW: your title is super funny...

Tue Aug 14, 02:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DD said...

Reminds me of your side bar picture.

You know that song by Santana, Smooth? Mr. DD thought they were singing "... seven ninjas from the midday sun..." instead of "...seven inches from the midday sun..."

Because ninjas would make perfect sense (??).

Wed Aug 15, 12:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home