Thursday, November 15, 2007

Supercool

Wow, must be something in the water...
Yesterday we learn that another co-worker is also expecting.
And, hey, guess what else!
A third and fourth are also trying.
It's been three (or four) months, now. Wonder what's taking so long? (they muse)
Hmmmm. Yes. Makes one wonder, don't it.
The only gals that aren't trying are are the ones who are too old to bother.
Then there's us. Missy and me.
Melissa and I are the "infertiles".
And people say: I wonder how Missy feels about this. She's sure to be upset/sad/enter your own negative feeling here.
Not everyone is aware of, or remembers, or has been subjected to my stories. And that is good. I am not the center of attention, nor do I wish to be. Do I want their pity? Maybe, maybe not, it's hard to pin down. What I would like, is a world with no tense situations to even make me question my own feelings. I'd like two tickets to there, please. One way. First Class. Lots of baggage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Jeez, i'm sorry. Your workplace is going to be a pain in the arse very soon. I just had to punch myself in the eyes to stop them rolling just thining about the squealing and comparing of symptoms. I continue to snarl however as that does not affect my ability to type this comment.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Nick should be here. None of this should ever have started. I'm so sorry:(

Tue Nov 20, 09:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home