Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bluuurgggghhhhhh

Feeling crappy. Yesterday the tiredness, weakness, general malaise hit me like a ton of bricks. Was in bed by 2130. All I did was go shopping at WalMart, wtf?
This morning 0400 came way too soon. Do I really have to go to work? Am I gonna be able to keep working through the next 7 months or so? Can I get disability for being crazy and/or lazy?
I'm taking the nastiness as a good sign. Really I am. I always forget how lousy pregnancy makes me feel. It's just... sooo... ick.
Oh yeah, and I'm old.
So very old.
How am I gonna find the energy to deal with a live child?
See? That's my positivity right there.

My future daughter-in-law asked me... 'Aren't you supposed to stop drinking coffee when you're pregnant?'
I looked her right in the eye and told her "I stopped drinking vodka. Small steps, my dear."

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Holy crap! Congrats!

Tue Jul 27, 12:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jillian said...

Small steps, my dear....awesome!! Glad you feel nasty x

Fri Jul 30, 06:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Thank you both, from the bottom of my Heart'n'Nethers.

Sat Aug 21, 12:16:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home