Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We don't do 'normal'

If our calculations are right, confirmed pregnancy #6 is at 6w3d. No spotting yet, but every little twinge gives rise to a panty check.
Beta Hcg 20,982
Progesterone 10.2
Started prometrium last night.
Dildocam this week.
I'll be 41 years old in a few weeks.
G will be 47 if this one makes it.
The Boy will be 22.... Twenty.Two.
I could be a grandma. Instead, I like to mix things up a bit.
When (she) goes to the prom, we will be old, old, old.
WTF?
For the record: unplanned, unprepared, unbelievable.
Unfuckingreal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

:drop jaw: I had to delete my initial response to clean it up. I don't have the first clue what the appropriate response is here except to say I am hoping so bloody hard that you don't get your heart crushed again. xoxoxoxox

Tue Jul 20, 05:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

(Oh, it's me - DD)

Tue Jul 20, 09:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home